Credentialing Information and CEUs
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and certificates information.
Continuing Education credits are available for the following disciplines:
- Social workers: Adelphi University School of Social Work is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0032.
According to NYSED, in order to award social work CEUs; “When you offer a multi-day or multi-part course/educational activity, the learner must complete all parts in order to earn the certificate for contact hours, in the same way that a student must complete a semester-long course to receive college credit. You may not award partial credit for a program, even a one-day program, if the learner does not complete all requirements at that time.”
- Psychologists: Adelphi University School of Social Work is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists.The School of Social Work maintains responsibility for the program and its contents.
- CASAC training hours: Program information has been submitted to the New York State Office of Addiction and Substance Abuse Services Education and Training for earning or re-credentialing for CASAC.
- Educators: Educators may receive Professional Development Program hours at the discretion of their schools.
- Nursing contact hours: Adelphi University School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the New York State Nurses Association’s Council on Continuing Education and by the American Nurses Credential Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Click here to see a current schedule of our workshops for CEUs
Certificates of attendance will be issued at the end of each workshop.
For further information, please contact:
p – 516.877.4339
e – firstname.lastname@example.org